How do I buy at Choice Rental?
WHAT IS RENT TO OWN?
When you rent to own, you rent an item, making payments over time, and at the end of a specified number of weeks or months if you have continued to make those payments you will own the item. Decide you no longer want the merchandise during that time? Simply return it and the payments stop.
WHO USES RENT TO OWN
- Young couples and families setting up a home of their own for the first time.
- Professionals on a short-term assignment away from home.
- Homeowners wanting to stage their home so it looks great while it is listed for sale.
- Technology enthusiasts who prefer to have the latest gadgets, rather than purchase something that will soon be outdated.
- Families who would prefer to pay overtime to replace a broken appliance rather than go into debt.
- Sports fans who want a BIG tv for the BIG game.
- Discerning consumers who want to take an item for a test run before making a major purchase.
- Just to name a few!
WHY RENT TO OWN?
There are many benefits of renting to own when compared to a traditional furniture, electronics, or appliance purchase.
– Make payments over time, either weekly or monthly, based on your budget and needs.
– Rent furnishings or electronics for as long or as short a time period as you need them.
– Find trusted brands, the latest styles, and the newest technology.
What is the RTO process?
It’s very easy to get started. Browse through our current selection online or just come into the store and take a look around. Choose just one or two items or furnish an entire home.
When you’re ready to place an order we’ll need the following:
- A legal photo id
- A copy of your recent payroll paystub
- Proof of residency (such as a copy of your lease or a utility bill)
We’ll work with you to set up your account, finalize your first order, and arrange delivery of your items!