WILL NEED TO MAKE OWN — FILLER BELOW
Your Privacy Is Important To Us.
This policy describes the personal information we collect about you, why we collect it, how we use it, and when we share it with third parties. Our policy also describes the choices you can make about how we collect and use certain of that information.
Information We Collect and How We Use It
- In a purchase, we collect information such as your name, billing address, shipping address, telephone number, email address and payment card information.
- During website registration, product review, surveys, or other programs you participate in, we collect information such as your name, email address, password, address, and telephone number.
- When you participate in sweepstakes, contests or other promotions, we collect information such as name, email address, telephone, zip code and gender, birth month and day, or other information you provide.
From Choice Rental’s interactions with you: We collect information about you and your transactions and other interactions with us, including the products or services you purchase, use and return.
From Third Party Sources: We may combine your information with information we collect or receive about you from other online and offline sources, which helps us to customize our services.
We sometimes ask you for certain kinds of personal information to provide the services you request. This information includes:
Information We Collect By Automated Means
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general Internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
Cookies help us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more customized service. They enable us:
- To estimate usage numbers and patterns
- To store information about your preferences, and to allow us to customize our website according to your individual interests
- To speed up your searches
- To recognize you when you return to our website
We also use “pixel tags” (sometimes called “Internet tags”, “web beacons” or “clear GIFS”), which are tiny graphic images, on our website. Pixel tags help us analyze our customers’ online behavior and measure the effectiveness of our website and our advertising. We work with service providers that help us track, collect, and analyze this information.
Pixel tags on our website may be used to collect information about your visit, including the pages you view, the features you use, the links you click, and other actions you take in connection with the site. This information may include your computer’s Internet protocol (IP) address, your browser type, your operating system, date and time information, and other technical information about your computer. We may also track certain information about the identity of the website you visited immediately before coming to our site. We do not otherwise track any information about your use of other websites.
Pixel tags and cookies in our emails may be used to track your interactions with those messages, such as when you receive, open, or click a link in an email message from us.
We also work with business partners that use tracking technologies to deliver advertisements on our behalf across the Internet. These companies may collect information about your visits to our website and your interaction with our advertising and other communications.
We may combine the information we collect through cookies and pixel tags with other information we have collected from you. This information may be used to improve our website, to personalize your online experience, to help us deliver information to you, to determine the effectiveness of our advertising, and for other internal business purposes.
Use Of Your Information
Use the information we collect from our customers for various purposes, including:
- Process transactions upon their request
- Improve our stores, website, customers shopping experience and quality of service
- Send communications about our products,
- Prevent and detect fraud and abuse
- Process information or claims in connection with incidents at our stores
- Enable our service providers to perform certain activities on our behalf
- Comply with our legal obligations,
policiesand procedures and for internal administrative and analytics purposes.
Others With Whom We Share Your Information
Service Providers: We also may disclose information to outside companies that help us bring you the products and services we offer. For example, we may work with an outside company to:
- manage a database of customer information;
- assist us in distributing e-mails;
- assist us with direct marketing and data collection;
- provide us data storage and analysis;
- provide fraud prevention;
- provide customer service by phone or chat; and
- other services designed to assist us in maximizing our business potential.
We require that these outside companies agree to keep confidential all information we share with them and to use the information only to perform their obligations
Compliance with Law: We may provide access to information when legally required to do so, to cooperate with legal proceedings, to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our website, to limit our legal liability and protect our rights or to protect the rights, property or safety of visitors of this website or the public.
Links To Other Sites
While visiting our website, you may link to sites operated by our business partners or other third parties. This does not mean that we endorse these sites. We do not make any representations or warranties about any website you may access through the ChoiceRental website. They are
IChoice Rental goes to great lengths to keep your financial information private and safe. We take appropriate physical, electronic and administrative steps to maintain the security and accuracy of personally identifiable information we collect, including limiting the number of people who have physical access to our database servers, as well as employing electronic security systems and password protections that guard against unauthorized access. In addition, it is our policy to never send your credit card number via e-mail. Our customer service center and stores also operate over a private, secure network. Please note, however, that e-mail is not encrypted and is not considered to be a secure means of transmitting credit card information.
We use Secure Socket Layers (SSL), the industry standard in transferring information to process your orders. The SSL
Unfortunately, despite our best efforts, the transmission of data over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we will use every reasonable means to ensure the security of information you transmit to us, we cannot guarantee that such information will not be intercepted by third parties. We will, however, prosecute any unauthorized or fraudulent transactions to the fullest extent permitted by law.
“SPOOFING” AND “PHISHING”
A common Internet scam is known as “spoofing” or “phishing.” This occurs when you receive an email from what appears to be a legitimate source requesting personal information from you. Please be aware that Choice Rental will never send you an email requesting you to verify credit card, bank information, or any other personal information. If you ever receive an email that appears to be from us requesting such information from you, DO NOT respond to it, and DO NOT click on any links appearing in the email.
Choice Rental practices regarding the collection, storage, transfer, use and other processing of personal information follow the Safe Harbour principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, access, security, data integrity, and enforcement.
- Notice –Choice Rental will give you
timelyand appropriate notice describing what personal information we’re collecting, how we will use it, and types of third parties with whom we may share it with.
- Choice –Choice Rental will give you choices about the ways we use and share your personal information, and we will respect the choices you make.
- Onward Transfer – When disclosing information to a third party, Choice Rental applies the notice and choice principles and takes appropriate measures to protect your privacy and the personal information we transfer.
- Access –Choice Rental provides ways for you to access your personal information, as required by
law,so that you can correct inaccuracies.
- Security –Choice Rental will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure,
- Data Integrity -Choice Rental takes reasonable steps to ensure that personal information the company collects is relevant for the purposes for which it is to be used and that the information is reliable for its intended use and is accurate, complete and current.
We encourage interested persons to raise any concerns using the contact information below and we will investigate and attempt to resolve any complaints and disputes regarding use and disclosure of personal information in accordance with the principles.
How To Contact Us
If you have any questions about your privacy or security on our website, please contact us at email@example.com. Alternatively, you may mail your request to Blueport Commerce 580 Harrison Ave, Boston, MA 02118 Attention: Privacy.